Goose Creek Tree Ordinance

Yes the city does not regulate the removal of trees on a developed residential property. However, should the tree be located within a drainage easement, we ask that you contact Berkeley County’s roads and bridges office to request an encroachment permit, if required.

Get In Touch

(843) 952-8300

2851 Maybank Hwy, Johns Island, SC 29455

"Rooted in Excellence"

Charleston Tree Experts' premier specialties are in Arborist consulting, tree preservation, hazardous tree removals, tree pruning, and managing Charleston’s urban forest for greater growth. We have a wealth of knowledge in performing tree care services from delicate or seemingly inaccessible places. Let us help you.