Hollywood Tree Ordinance
(843) 889-3222 -or- email@example.com
Generally. Permits for tree removal may be approved where one or more of the following conditions are deemed to exist by the town planner/zoning administrator:
(1) Trees are not required to be retained by the provisions of this article.
(2) Trees are diseased, dead or dying (as determined by the town planner/zoning administrator or a qualified arborist.
(3) Trees pose an imminent safety hazard to nearby buildings, or pedestrian or vehicular traffic (as determined by the town planner/zoning administrator or a qualified arborist).
Clarification: Trees located within up to 15 feet beyond building footprint, driveways/parking area footprint, are permitted to be removed.
(4) Trees located within the approved footprint of a building present an unreasonable hardship to move the footprint of the building to another site on the lot (as determined by the town planner/zoning administrator or a qualified arborist).
Get In Touch
2851 Maybank Hwy, Johns Island, SC 29455
"Rooted in Excellence"
Charleston Tree Experts' premier specialties are in Arborist consulting, tree preservation, hazardous tree removals, tree pruning, and managing Charleston’s urban forest for greater growth. We have a wealth of knowledge in performing tree care services from delicate or seemingly inaccessible places. Let us help you.